Saturday 13 October 2007

Wedding of The Week: Toju & Amoni


Venue: The Villa Ballrooms, Houston, Texas

What was your dream wedding idea? Nice, classy, hip…full of fun and love!!

If you could change anything what would it be? Not hiring a coordinator for the day of event. I found myself fretting a bit on the high table, sending messages to the hostess to make sure this and that is done.
If you could add anything what would it be? Nothing… every thing went accordingly.


Favorite Moment: When we changed to traditional attire, everyone loved our outfits….It felt like we were royalty!!!

What kept you grounded during the planning? Our love (just kidding)… the fact that I was doing something I love to do…..planning an event (my event).

Advice for brides to be? Whatever you do, GET A CO-ORDINATOR!!!!! You need one.

How was the planning process? Wonderful….
How and why did you pick your dress?

I saw my dress on the front page of the bridal gown website (fall collection) and fell in love with it. Went to the store and had 3 choices (mine was 1st choice of course) and it worked out well. I choose it because I loved it but also because it was different, not anything anyone I know would wear….Champagne with a Latte sash….



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very classy

Anonymous said...

I love her dress:)

Tete Eguegu said...

Amoni, I just stumbled on ur wedding pix and they r luvly. U or ur gown i dunno which is lovlier. Truly, a girl mks d dress, and i dare say u made d dress. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that second to last picture of the little boy and the older gentleman! That is the cutest thing I have seen today- aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks people...for your kind words.
Anonymous, The older gentleman and baby are my Dad & nephew( his grand son).

Tete, long time...

Wedding Vogue said...

Thank you Amoni and Toju for sharing your special day with us

Unknown said...

official statement view it now look at this site Continue Reading hop over to here Clicking Here