Sunday 14 October 2007

Wedding of The Week: Banji & Bimbo

The venue for the event?

The Army Officers Mess, Onikan, Lagos

What was your favorite part of your wedding?

The Engagement, it was a lot of fun

How was the planning process for you?

Luckily it was not too tedious. I took it a day at a time and my wedding planner was great help

If you could change anything what would it be?

Probably done it in 2 days and not 1 day like I did
If you could add anything what would it be?

Nothing really
Any advice for brides to be?
The wedding is just two days, so let a professional handle it. You spend more time planning the start of your lives after those two days when you would be truly alone i.e getting your new home ready :)







12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two look so happy, lovely wedding. Na wa oh una dey mise pictures lol dont mind me just love pictures

Anonymous said...

awwww...love d bride's make-up. Very neutral and matches her outfit.

Yankeenaijababe said...

wow, lovely makeup...........love ur site. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

definitely great makeup!!

Arewa said...

Absoultely fab.. definately getting a few ideas for my wedding.. thanks hon x x

YankeeNaija said...

Gorgeous couple. They look so happy and genuinely in love. I was watching Oprah today and she had Jerry Seinfeld and he talked about how he loved being around his wife and how much he loved her presense. That's the same thing I see when I see the picture of this lovely couple. Looking at them inspires me to believe that LOVE does exist.

YankeeNaija said...

Oh, that reminds me, does he have a twin who's single? (lol) Just curious. :p

Aramide said...

bimbo is actually my friend

nice one molara :o)

welcome to blogville

[aramide.blogspot.com]

Toni Payne said...

the beach front location.. where is that?

Wedding Vogue said...

Bimbo and Baniji thank you for sharing your special day with us.

Toni Payne - that venue is The Army Officers Mess Onikan

3RS said...

...lov d makeup...

Anonymous said...

this is a nice site about weddings...im into wedding now...i guess its that time..i just saw this nice website..check it out..
www.adee1229.com
I just like to see the weddings, thier outfits and how it is all set up..i guess to prepare for mine tooo